About The Position
We’re growing! MG is seeking a full time, mid-level Digital Specialist to join our team. This is a unique position that requires a special candidate who is both a photographer/videographer, and digital marketer. This person must enjoy all things marketing, from shooting photography and editing, to social media content creation, SEO and WordPress content management. The right person for our team loves to take initiative, think big, work collaboratively, and make an impact every day. Our core values are integrity, clear communication, teamwork and dependability. If this is you, please read on….
More information about the position:
- A portfolio, samples, link, etc. of any photography/video/content work is required
- Full time office based, Arlington, Texas. Yes, free parking for Rangers & Cowboys games is a perk. Local candidates only (Dallas Fort Worth area)
- Experience with shooting product photography both indoors and outdoors
- Video shooting and editing experience
- Experience with social media content creation and campaign management – what works today is irrelevant tomorrow with social – this candidate will help us stay on top of emerging social media trends
- SEO and PPC strategy/execution – you execute independently, with check-in’s from the team and client regularly
- WordPress platform experience is a strong plus – content creation and page management
- The ideal candidate really enjoys multi-tasking and working on a wide range of digital initiatives for our clients, on a daily basis
Mandatory character traits:
- Integrity : we can trust you implicitly with confidential client details and to do the right thing always
- Communication : provide regular updates, submit designs for review, open to feedback. We operate as a very collaborative team and the right designer will enjoy this system
- Dependability : consistent, on time attendance, ready to create!
- Teamwork : we don’t work in isolation. Ability to work well on a team, with other designers, co-workers and vendors is critical
- Organized and responds to requests in a timely manner
- This Digital Specialist will work primarily on several client accounts for a variety of digital needs as well as internal projects. Follow along brand guidelines while still pushing the creative envelope with new content
- Fast paced work environment, multi-tasking and ability to work under rush deadlines is important
- Experience level: 2 – 5 years of experience required
- Willingness to perform other duties and tasks as needed. Must be able to lift/move 25-50 lbs. on occasion
- Compensation package dependent on experience
MG Marketing delivers industry leading marketing services. We provide strategy, market research, brand development, web development, creative and social media management to a wide range of clients. Our approach to marketing is customized with the right strategy, creative talent and production for each client’s unique needs. We don’t offer one-size-fits-all solutions or force-fit one style just to cover the overhead. The client talks, we listen. Then we develop a marketing plan together, specifically tailored to the client’s business.